Welding positioner is for welding workpiece at optimum ergonomics status, and bringing along best welding quality accordingly.
- Upon fixation of workpiece, it can be adjusted to best welding position by Elevation/ Revolve and Tilt;
- For welding workpiece of various kinds, the positioner has many variation in terms of:
1) Working table quantity: Single Table type and Double Table type;
2) Loading capacity: Light duty (less than 1Ton); Medium duty (1~ 10Ton); Heavy duty (Higher than
3) Vertical Axis: Stationary type and Elevating type;
4) Revolving Axis: All the welding positioners have this axis available;
5) Tilting Axis: Fixed type and Tilting type;
6) Drive and transmission: Ordinary motor reducer, and Servo/CNC precision type;
7) Machine body: Round Work Table type, Square Work Table type, L type, Turning Table type, Fixture
8) Function: For structure members, for pipes;
9) Control Axis: 1~3 (Revolving, Lifting, Tilting) Axis
In All, with the combination of the above-mentioned specifications, there are numerous specific welding positioners to choose from, for getting the best welding solution for customer.
At this section of product family for welding positioners we will have introduction on 32 models. These products are just part of the product group and listed for example. We design and produce the fittest welding positioner for customer based on their practical conditions.