1. This thematic page is for exploring technical strong points of Wuxi JACK Z15/ Z18/ Z20 T Beam H Beam Assembly and Tack Welding Machine, so that you can have a quick impression on this advanced product, which is applied as the first set of central machines in I H Beam Production Line;
1) Function: As its name suggest, this is an automatic running equipment for assembling steel strip plates first into T Beam and then H Beam, as well as strengthening the assembled T H Beams by means of CO2 stitch welding (tack welding);
a) The banner of this page reflects a set of Z15 T Beam H Beam Assembly and Tack Welding Machine, deployed at BOL (Beginning of line) of a Wuxi JACK exported to Russia HB1500 automatic I H Beam Production Line;
a) This is the first set of central equipment in I H Beam Production Line, and the “most complicated” one in terms of mechanical structure and working logic:
b) Its performance directly determines the integral output level of the entire I H Beam Production Line;
Please visit thematic product web pages of:
1) Assembly: Fitting up steel strips into T Beam and H Beam, making it central aligned in accurate position;
2) Stitch Welding: To prevent the assembled T Beam H Beam from falling apart, implement CO2 welding on the workpiece;
a) Assembling: There are 8 pairs of symmetric arranged alignment rollers which are used for pushing and securing the flanges and web into correct position;
b) Drive: To fully guarantee tight and firm clamping of workpiece in the T Beam H Beam Assembly Machine, movement of these alignment rollers are driven with hydraulic oil cylinders, and guided with high precision bushings;
c) Precise Control: These alignment rollers are all eccentric type, which have ability of inching adjustment, delivering the most accurate fitting up in the T Beam H Beam Assembly Machine;
a) Welding Torches: As shown this slides, in one set of the T Beam H Beam Assembly Machine, there are 2 sets of CO2 welding torch in 45° mirror installation, for welding the 2 seams at the same time;
b) Position Control: The position of these 2 welding torches can be adjusted precisely, based on specification of fabricated H Beam in the T Beam H Beam Assembly Machine, by means of handwheels and precise linear guiderails on cross slides at its back side.
1) Purpose: To have a precise and smooth management on Assembling/ Tack welding/ And sending forward of workpiece,
2) Accurate Management: Working speed of T Beam H Beam Assembly Machine in I H Beam Production Line is precisely and continuously controlled with A.C. inverter (VF: Variable Frequency Drive), and displayed real time in digital form, on operating panel of the machine.
1. Role for Assembly: As we know, during working of the T Beam H Beam Assembly and Tack Welding Machine, the workpieces T Beam H Beam is in the position of vertical orientation. So, its reliable and accurate positioning is of vital importance for guaranteeing high standard assembling effect;
2. Implementation Way: This job is performed by means of the overhead downward stroke pressing roller, which is installed into the mechanical U frame of the T Beam H Beam Assembly Machine, and moves downward for holding the workpieces firmly, as indicated in the 2 photos of this slides;
3. Powerful Driving and Smooth Guiding: Illustrated in this page of slides, in T Beam H Beam Assembly and Tack Welding Machine, downward movement of this pressing roller is also driven with hydraulic oil cylinders, and guided with precise linear guiderail, fully guaranteeing its reliable and smooth movement.