Pipe Assembly and Welding machine
Pipe Assembly and Welding machine refers to a group of equipment for pipe production.
1) Pipe Chamfering machine, or Pipe Beveling machine, for pipe edge milling purpose;
2) Pipe Flange Assembly machine, or Pipe Flange Tack Welding machine, for pipe and flange assembling together with tack welding;
3) Pipe Elbow Assembly machine, or Pipe Elbow Tack Welding machine, for pipe and elbow assembling as well as tack welding;
4) Pipe Welding machine, including two kinds of circumferential seam welding machine for pipe and elbow welding (Submerged arc welding), along with pipe and flange welding (Gas shielded CO2 welding).
1) These machineries are widely used in industries of Shipbuilding, Vessel and Container Manufacturing, Offshore Platform, etc., for producing pipeline of various specifications;
2) These machines can be composed into a production line for pipe, like H Beam production line, and can be used as individual equipment;
3) These machines are usually tailor made. We design and produce these equipment based on specific customer demand.