1) Advantages and finished T Beam specifications of Wuxi JACK T Beam Production Line;
2) Process route of T Beam Production Line;
3) Main equipment of T Beam Production Machine;
4) T Beam Assembly Welding Straightening Machine;
2. We hope that, after reviewing this web page, customers and anyone who have interest on T Beam Production Line can have an impression with the shortest time spent;
3. This short web page is drafted from PPT Slides “Notes on Wuxi JACK T Beam Production Line”;
1. T Beam Production Line is for making welding T Beam with a group of T Beam Production Machine arranged in order:
1) The photo in this page of Slides is a set of CO2 T Beam Welding Machine. It is one of the key T Beam Production Machine deployed in T Beam Production Line;
Steel plate will be cut out in slits of required width and length, serving as Stiffener and End Plate of T Beam in the next following steps;
1) This step is specifically for making Shipbuilding Use T Beam;
2) Th reason is, when applied for Shipbuilding purpose, the T Beam should have superior painting adhesion capability, which is acquired by means of edge rounding and trimming;
3) So, Edge Rounding Machine is an indispensable T Beam Production Machine, equipped in typical Shipbuilding industry T Beam Production Line;
This step plays same role as H Beam assembling in H Beam Production Line, which fits up end plate and stiffener into T Beam, and strengthen it by means CO2 stitch welding;
1) When making T Beam for Shipbuilding use, the welding technology here is continuous CO2 welding;
2) When making T Beam for Steel Structure use, the welding technology here is SAW (Submerged arc welding).
1) This machine has same structure and working style as H Beam Assembly machine, but with only half of cycle time:
2) With only one time of assembling and tack welding, the workpiece does not need to be taken off from the machine first, and then loaded into the T Beam Assembly Machine again, and being assembled with the 2nd piece of flange, or end plate here.
1) As introduced previously, and shown in photo of this page of Slides, the Shipbuilding use T Beam Welding Machine has completely different structure and welding mode, as H Beam Welding Machine;
2) In Shipbuilding Use T Beam Welding Machine, 4 to 5 sets of welding torch carriages are equipped, which can finish fabrication on 4 to 5 pieces of T Beam at the same time, of smaller size than that of H Beam;
3) Correspondingly, welding technology here is continuous CO2 GMAW, which builds up stronger T Beam from the T Beam Production Line.
1. Operation Feature: As shown in photo of this page of Slides, a set of Wuxi JACK T Beam Assembly Welding Straightening Machine is delivering welding T Beam in fully automatic way, leaving operator just sitting around for surveillance;
2. Both Types of T Beam Available for Manufacture: Switching between SAW and CO2 GMAW, such T Beam Assembly Welding Straightening Machine can produce T Beam for both Shipbuilding Use and Steel Structure Use;
3. Role Playing: In this respect, this machine is similar to H Beam Assembly Welding Straightening Machine in the field of H Beam production;
1) The merits of this machine brought along for customers are listed clearly in quantitative analysis in this page of Slides;
2) In a nutshell, compared with traditional T Beam Production Line, the advantage of T Beam Assembly Welding Straightening Machine lies at its saving cost, on both machine investment and land occupation;
3) The down side is, it produces only 1 piece of T Beam at any moment, instead of 4 to 5 pieces of T Beam in traditional T Beam Production Line.