User Friendly Operation and Precise Control on Milling Head Angle in Edge Milling Machine:
1) For appraising on performance of the Plate Edge Milling Machine, tilting angle of milling head is one of the most important indexes, which determines the finished angle of welding groove output from the Plate Beveling Machine;
2) In conventional Plate Edge Milling Machine, this angle is adjusted manually with worm gear. It entails skill of operator, and consumes fairly long time on attaining the purpose;
3) In the Wuxi JACK SXBJ-125 advanced configured Edge Milling Machine from the video, this tilting head is controlled and monitored with HMI (Human machine interface), and tilting of the milling head is driven with motor;
4) Meanwhile, in the process of milling head revolving, there is proximity switch in electric system of the plate End Milling Machine, which detects angular position of the milling head, and sends out signal upon arrival of the milling head, as you can check from the video;
5) During the milling head validation stage for this set of sophisticated Plate Edge Milling Machine, first operator tried upward for positive angle position of the milling head, then back to its zero position, then turned downward to negative angle position;
6) In the whole process, you can identify the intuitive display angle position of the Plate Beveling Machine milling head, from touch screen of the HMI, as well as digital display on the milling head;
7) This makes the critical step of angle adjustment in the Edge Milling Machine convenient, high speed, and precise.