1. H Beam Gantry Welding Machine has the widest application range in the product group of H Beam Welding Machine. In certain respect, it is the default name of “Individual equipment for submerged arc welding”: When talking about “H Beam Gantry Welding Machine”, people refer to the type of large scale equipment for implementing large current SAW on large size working parts;
2. Not only producing H Beam I Beam T Beam for steel structure industry, H Beam Gantry Welding Machine is also widely used for fabricating other kinds of big workpieces which need long length welding, for example, lamp post, large diameter pipe, etc. This makes customers of Gantry Welding Machine come not only from Steel Structure Industry, but also Municipal Construction, Petroleum Pipeline, etc. This is the main difference between Gantry Welding Machine, and Open Structure H Beam Welding Machine: It is an universal and general purpose welding equipment;
3. For quick understanding on advantages of this Wuxi JACK superior product, please visit “Wuxi JACK H Beam Gantry Welding Machine Slides”.
Length 3m~ 15m, web height 200mm ~ 2000mm
Length 9m~ 16m, cross section diameter: 300mm ~ 2500mm
Length 15m, cross section diameter: 500mm ~ 1500mm
1) As you can find right hand photo of the LHAC H Beam Gantry Welding Machine, during working, operators stand at external sides of the H Beam supporting rack, beneath and inside the traveling main body of the machine;
2) Correspondingly, the orientation of the two arrays of workpiece racks is also different from that of the LHAZ;
3) In one set of LHAC side control H Beam Gantry Welding Machine, two operators need to work together for welding 2 pieces of workpieces at the same time;
4) Technical features of LHAC H Beam Gantry Welding Machine are same as LHAZ, in terms of welding technique (Large current SAW), productivity (2 pieces simultaneously), and material handling;
5) The difference is, in LHAC side control H Beam Gantry Welding Machine, there should be interlock in electric control system of the machine, so that the working in pace between the 2 operators is 100% guaranteed, and no wrong operation happened, which may bring negative effect to the Gantry Welding Machine.
3) Correspondingly, the weak point of LHAC lateral operating H Beam Gantry Welding Machine is its double of variable cost compared with LHAZ center management style.
There are 2 standard models in LHAC H Beam Gantry Welding Machine:
1) LHA4C: For producing H Beam and T Beam with web height up to 1500mm. This is the model with the biggest sell volume of H Beam Welding Machine, for used in standard model of HB1500 H Beam Production Line;
2) LHA5C: For producing H Beam and T Beam with web height up to 2000mm. This model is used in heavy duty HB1800 and HB2000 H Beam Production Line;
Design sketch and photo of LHAC H Beam Gantry Welding Machine please see right hand photos.
1) This is the earliest type of H Beam Welding Machine put to market, and is used in semi automatic H Beam Production Line. Or, in other words, LHA H Beam Gantry Welding Machine is used separately at customer site;
2) As you can find right hand photo of the LHAZ H Beam Gantry Welding Machine, during working, operator stands at middle position beneath traveling main body of machine, between the two arrays of H Beam supporting racks;
1) So, there is only 1 operator necessary for operating and monitoring working process of 1 set of LHAZ H Beam Gantry Welding Machine. For this reason, you can imagine that labor intensity of operator for LHAZ is fairly intensive;
2) Compared with LHAC side managing H Beam Gantry Welding Machine, which has 2 operators for working on 1 set of equipment, the advantage of LHAZ is its labor saving, which reduces variable cost of customer;
3) The disadvantage of the LHAZ Center control H Beam Gantry Welding Machine is, for producing the same max. size of workpiece, LHAZ takes 10% wider workshop area than LHAC side control.
1) There are 2 sets of welding torch in one set of LHA. So, one time running of the LHA H Beam Gantry Welding Machine can implement SAW welding on two pieces of H Beam and or T Beam at the same time;
2) Compared with LHC, the material handling in LHA H Beam Gantry Welding Machine is hard and toilful: Every piece of workpiece needs to be flipped 4 times for completing its 4 passes of welding seam with the help of traveling crane, this poses great challenge on operator safety, working pace, and workpiece protection during running of the LHA H Beam Gantry Welding Machine;
3) The welding technique in LHA H Beam Gantry Welding Machine is single arc, or twin arc submerged arc welding. This is true with LHC and LHT H Beam Welding Machine also. For detail, please check product of Advanced SAW Technology LHA Model H Beam Gantry Welding Machine.
4. Standard Models of LHAZ H Beam Gantry Welding Machine:
There are 3 standard models in LHAZ H Beam Gantry Welding Machine respectively:
1) LHA4Z: For producing small height H Beam and T Beam, with max. web height 1200mm;
2) LHA5Z: For producing medium height H Beam and T Beam, with max. web height 1800mm;
3) LHA55Z: For producing large height H Beam and T Beam, with max. web height 2000mm;
Design sketch and photo of LHAZ H Beam Gantry Welding Machine please see right hand photos;
5. Technical Parameters of LHAZ H Beam Gantry Welding Machine:
Below are specifications of LHA4Z, LHA5Z, LHA55Z center control H Beam Gantry Welding Machine:
Operator Working Position
Stand on Floor between the
|For Operating One Machine||1 Operator|
H Beam Max. Web Height
1200/ 1800/ 2000 mm
H Beam Web Thickness Range
6 ~ 32 mm
H Beam Flange Width Range
200 ~ 800 mm
H Beam Flange Thickness Range
6 ~ 40 mm
H Beam Length
4000 ~ 15000 mm
H Beam Max. Weight
H Beam Welding Position
45° Fillet Welding
H Beam Welding Speed
240 ~ 2400 mm/min.
Quantity of SAW Welding Torch in 1
2 pieces / Set
|Operator Working Position|| Stand on Floor at the external sides of |
the workpiece racks
|For Operating One Machine||2 Operators|
|H Beam Max. Web Height||1500/ 2000 mm|
|H Beam Web Thickness Range||6 ~ 32 mm|
|H Beam Flange Width Range||200 ~ 800 mm|
| H Beam Flange Thickness |
|6 ~ 40 mm|
|H Beam Length||4000 ~ 15000 mm|
|H Beam Max. Weight||20 Ton|
|H Beam Welding Position||45° Fillet Welding|
|H Beam Welding Speed||240 ~ 2400 mm/min.|
| Quantity of SAW Welding Torch |
in 1 set of LHC H Beam
|2 pieces / Set|
|Material Handling||Traveling Crane|
1) This series of Gantry Welding Machine belongs to special purpose welding equipment, or dedicated use: One design for one case of application. Unlike the LHA/ LHC/ LHT H Beam Welding Machine, that one time design can be replicated to numerous application cases;
2) This series of Gantry Welding Machine is for meeting the niche demand, from as small as for lab use, to as large as for carrying out SAW back welding on lamp post.
a) To fulfil the complicated welding process, such as taper, the welding torch in this series of Gantry Welding Machine has more control axis than that of the LHA/ LHC/ LHT H Beam Gantry Welding Machine;
b) Not only can the gantry travel along the 15m ~ 20m length rail, the welding torch can move leftward and rightward along horizontal beam of the gantry, but also the traveling carriage can move inside the entire box gantry frame along horizontal and vertical direction, under motor drive;
3) For detail, please check product LHG Lamp Post Gantry Welding machine for Electric Light Pole, LHG Lamp Post Gantry Welding machine with Submerged Arc Welding, Special made Gantry welding machine for Lab Use, and Multi-Function Gantry welding machine with Various Welding mode.
Here we use specifications of LHG Lamp Post Gantry Welding machine as an example:
1. LHAZ and LHAC H Beam Gantry Welding machine is used in semi automatic H Beam Production Line and T Beam Production Line;
2. LHG/ LHD Gantry Welding machine is used across industries, including University and Company laboratory, Civil Engineering, Oil and Gas, etc.;
3. PHJ series and ZHJ series H Beam Fabrication Machine also produce welding H Beam with the technique of submerged arc welding, but for small and medium size workpiece, also with assembling and straightening function in one machine;
4. When used in steel structure production, the connected equipment with H Beam Gantry Welding machine are H Beam Assembly Machine, H Beam Straightening Machine, CNC Strip Plate Cutting Machine, Beam End Face Milling Machine;
5. When used as special purpose Gantry Welding machine, the connected equipment include Welding Fixture, Plate Moving type Heavy duty Edge Milling machine, or Heavy duty Automatic Pipe Tack Welding machine for Oil Gas Pipeline, etc.