You can check 6~7 working videos on various models of Wuxi JACK Plate End Beveling Machine from each of the above 5 product pages. This web page is specifically for presenting more videos on Wuxi JACK Edge Milling Machine, to give customers more intuitive impression on the equipment.
1) Working Video of Edge Milling Machine;
2) Working Video of General Purpose Edge Milling Machine; (This web page)
3) Working Video of Double Heads Edge Milling Machine;
4) Working Video of Advanced Configuration Edge Milling Machine;
In this web page, we divide working videos of Wuxi JACK Plate End Milling Machine from perspectives of its function group, commissioning, at customer site, and Wuxi JACK product strong points.
1) In the video, the angle of up edge grooving making in this set of Wuxi JACK SXBJ-15 General Purpose Edge Milling Machine was 44°, which is controlled and displayed in 3 elements simultaneously: HMI (Human machine interface), hardware angular ruler, and digital display on backside of milling head, equipped in the End Beveling Machine;
2) The beveling velocity at that time was 340mm/min., as you can find from the flashing meter in operating pendant. In Wuxi JACK Plate End Milling Machine, for purpose of convenient operation, each piece of milling head and carriage is equipped with its individual operating pendant.
1) The moment for fulfilling up edge chamfering in this video was taken at much closer distance than the previous video, on the same set of Wuxi JACK SXBJ-15 Plate End Milling Machine. So, you can observe the running of facer blade, and superior quality of finished machining more clearly;
2) The uniqueness of this set of Edge Milling Machine is its excessive wide range of milling angle: Both the two sets of milling heads can be adjusted within the scope of -45° ~ +45°. Comparatively, in ordinary double heads Edge Milling Machine, one head is 0° ~ +45°, and the other is -45° ~ 0°;
3) The meaning behind that is, both pieces of milling head in this set of Plate Edge Milling Machine can make both up and bottom beveling, giving more flexible and efficient operation of the Plate End Beveling Machine.
1) In the video, this is set of standard Wuxi JACK XBJ-6 general purpose Edge Milling Machine. Its milling head was being validated on performance, by means of straight edge end milling;
2) Straight edge groove making is the first step in the process of test on milling head and facer blade, during manufacture of the Plate End Beveling Machine.
1) The specialty of top edge chamfering in this set of Wuxi JACK SXBJ-3 Plate End Milling Machine is angle of milling: 85°;
2) We know that the standard and popular angle range on top edge chamfering in general purpose Edge Milling Machine is 0°~45°;
3) Comparatively, customer of this specific set of SXBJ-3 Tailor made Plate End Beveling Machine asked for up to 85° edge beveling. So, as you can find from the video, the machining range of downward working milling head in this set of Plate Edge Milling Machine is 0°~85°.
1) General speaking, unless the milling head is special type, the bottom edge beveling is only available in double heads Plate End Milling Machine;
2) In this video, a set of SXBJ-125 Plate Edge Milling Machine was being tried at Wuxi JACK facility. The milling head is special made: It can make both top and bottom edge machining on steel plate. Still, there are 2 pieces of milling head in this set of Plate End Beveling Machine;
3) You can find from the video, that the test piece had been machined already on its top edge. This is common practice on operation of Plate Edge Milling Machine: The sequence of chamfering on steel plates is first top, then straight, then bottom edge.
1) This video on the same set of Wuxi JACK SXBJ-125 Plate End Milling Machine during its bottom edge beveling was taken at the other side of milling head from the previous video;
2) With shorter distance shooting, you can check the smoothness of finished machined surface on workpiece delivered from this set of Plate End Beveling Machine;
3) You can also check the other piece of milling head installed in this set of SXBJ-125 double heads Edge Milling Machine in the further distance. The max. edge milling stroke in the Edge Milling Machine is 12.5m.
1) In the video, there is a set of SXBJ-18 Plate End Milling Machine produced at Wuxi JACK facility. The step in the video was to try on its hydraulic drive workpiece pressing jacks;
2) You can find from the video that, there are array of downward jacks installed at bottom of Edge Milling Machine press beam, for holding down steel plate firmly during operation;
3) Each of the jacks has spheroid end, giving the best protection on steel plate clamped in the Edge Milling Machine.
1) This short video reflects idle running of milling head and its moving carriage along working table, in Wuxi JACK XBJ and SXBJ series Plate End Milling Machine;
2) At the beginning or end of edge milling operation, the milling head and its carriage will be moved to its target position or original position in higher and fixed speed, usually 4000 mm/min. in the Plate End Beveling Machine.
1) From this video, you can find the cover guard plate above facer blade, in Wuxi JACK XBJ and SXBJ series Plate End Milling Machine;
2) As we know, during running of the Plate End Beveling Machine, there are fairly amount of scrap and debris, as well as splash generated in the process;
3) To give the best protection on working units in the Edge Milling Machine, besides the debris guiding hopper, for the core working unit of facer blade, dedicated protection is of vital importance, for keeping long term high standard performance of the Plate Edge Milling Machine.
1) This video was taken at Wuxi JACK workshop, on a set of finished SXBJ-9 Plate End Milling Machine;
2) Here, the “finished” refers to that, this set of Plate End Beveling Machine had been going thru the steps of assembled, validated, and painted already. Now, at the eve of its shipment, the Edge Milling Machine was being confirmed on its normal operation again;
3) You can find from the video that, the up edge beveling in the Edge Milling Machine was being implemented in the speed of 390~ 400 mm/min.
1) This video was taken at a Vietnam Shipbuilding Company, on a set of Wuxi JACK produced SXBJ-12 Plate End Milling Machine, which were working outdoors under a shed;
2) The model of SXBJ-12 means that this set of Edge Milling Machine has 2 pieces of milling head;
3) Its difference from other “Normal” double heads Edge Milling Machine is, as you can find from the video, the 2 pieces of milling head and its carriage are assembled on both sides of Plate End Beveling Machine working table in symmetry, instead of at the same side;
4) Such structure of this special Edge Milling Machine is suitable for machining long length and small width steel plates.
1) This set of Wuxi JACK SXBJ-3 Plate End Milling Machine was working at customer site: A streamline in a Port Machinery Company. There are 2 sets of such Edge Milling Machine deployed in sequence in the line;
2) If you check the video carefully, you may find the piece of steel plate being machined in the Plate End Beveling Machine has fairly large width. During its going thru the production line, its two edges will be beveled in these 2 sets of SXBJ-3 Plate Edge Milling Machine respectively, without the necessity of turning around;
3) The Edge Milling Machine working in the video is the first set of the two equipment.
1) This video has duration of 1 minute and 5 seconds, recording on commissioning on HMI (Human machine interface) equipped in a set of advanced configuration SXBJ-125 Plate End Milling Machine at Wuxi JACK facility;
2) This set of Plate Edge Milling Machine was about to be exported to Russia. So, you can check from the beginning of the video, that language in touch screen of the Edge Milling Machine HMI was Russian;
3) Then, operator switched commissioning on HMI between Russian and Chinese. Other main languages are also available in HMI of the Plate Edge Milling Machine;
4) HMI is like brain, or central processing unit, for running of the Plate Edge Milling Machine. The main process control parameters include tilting angle of milling head and facer blade, as well as running speed of the Plate End Beveling Machine, etc.
1) This video was taken following the previous video, on the same step of HMI commissioning in the Wuxi JACK SXBJ-125 Plate End Milling Machine that was about to be exported to Russia;
2) This video has duration of 1 minute and 37 seconds. However, if you view it carefully, you will not think the video on the Edge Milling Machine is long and boring. Instead, this video on Plate End Beveling Machine is rather interesting;
3) The operator tried tilting angle of milling head in both directions: The zero position of milling head in this Edge Milling Machine is horizontal orientation, which was taken as 0°;
4) First, operator key in target angular position of 10° from touch screen of HMI. The milling head in the Edge Milling Machine was turned upward following that. The digital display on the rear side of milling head displayed the actual angular position of the milling head: 10°;
5) Then, after returning to 0°, the milling head of the Edge Milling Machine was tried -10° in the way of revolving downward.
1) Depending on valid edge milling stroke of the Plate End Milling Machine, there are 3 to 6 sets of handling racks, in a group of supplementary workpiece handling system equipped into the XBJ and SXBJ series Plate Edge Milling Machine;
2) And, just as we have introduced, this powerful and ingenious design working group, is one of the strong features, that distinguish Wuxi JACK delivered Edge Milling Machine from that of the equipment from other suppliers in the market;
3) During manufacture of the Plate End Beveling Machine, each of the handling racks will be tried separately for confirming its normal running, then combined as an integral working group, in the order to delivery of the Plate Edge Milling Machine.
1) This video was taken on a set of static status SXBJ-125 double heads general purpose Edge Milling Machine at Wuxi JACK workshop. It was taken when the Plate End Beveling Machine was not in working. The aim of the video was to show appearance of working groups in the Edge Milling Machine;
2) As an insider on Edge Milling Machine, the first impression you may get is orientation of its two sets of milling head: Both the milling head were stopped in the position of for bottom beveling, instead of one for top beveling, and the other for bottom beveling, in the conventional Plate End Milling Machine;
3) The reason behind that is, both the milling head in this set of tailor made Plate Edge Milling Machine has the tilting range combined top and bottom beveling: -45° ~ +45°;
4) Then, you can check the HMI and its touch screen installed in the doors of control boards of the 2 sets of milling head carriage in this Plate Edge Milling Machine, and the blue color counter for controlling Z axis position of the milling head feeding motor in the End Milling Machine;
5) All of these working elements make this set of Plate Edge Milling Machine an advanced configured Plate End Beveling Machine.