1) H Beam Welding Machine, as shown for you in the above large photo, performs submerged arc welding on assembled T Beam and H Beam which is output from H Beam Assembly Machine. So, it has full name of H Beam Submerged Arc Welding Machine;
2) H Beam Submerged Arc Welding Machine is the essential equipment in H Beam Production Line. The welded T Beam H Beam produced from the H Beam Submerged Arc Welding Machine is the preliminary finished product of H Beam Production Line, although as customers, you need to flatten H Beam flange afterwards with H Beam Straightening Machine;
1) H Beam Welding Machine is the earliest product category produced by Wuxi JACK. Over the past 15 years, we have manufactured several hundred sets of assorted H Beam Welding Machine in varied structure and specification, for either H Beam Production Line use, or working as separate H Beam Submerged Arc Welding Machine;
2) The development of H Beam Welding Machine involves perfect combination of mechanical structure design, ingenious electric control, as well as deep-down welding technique exploration, and Wuxi JACK is typical model in this view.
1) Manufacturing arrays of workpiece support racks, and its on line fixation in accurate alignment, during installation of H Beam Welding Machine. Here we make emphasis that, for the two types of LHA Gantry H Beam Welding Machine: The LHAZ center control and LHAC side control, the orientation of its workpiece holding racks are different, which should be made clear ahead of time installation;
2) Deployment of traveling rails in precise parallelism and correct span, this is the precondition on normal longitudinal traveling of H Beam Submerged Arc Welding Machine main frame;
3) Reasonable On Site Arrangement of Welding Supplementary Function Units, H Beam Welding Machine has fairly amount of welding supporting mechanisms, especially LHA and LHT, that one set of the machine is equipped with 2 sets of the function cells of each kind, including submerged arc welding power supply and its control console, welding wire feeding unit, welding flux feeding and recycling unit;
4) The well planned workshop utility for running of H Beam Submerged Arc Welding Machine, including electricity power, machine and welding power supply cables, cable hanging racks, etc.;
5) The security measures and tools, including climbing staircase, guarding fence surrounding platform of H Beam Submerged Arc Welding Machine, alarm light, etc. As you can find from photos of various H Beam Welding Machine and Gantry Welding Machine, some of the machine mechanical frame is as high as 4m. So, proper installation of climbing ladder and surrounding fence is of vital importance;
6) Carefully have logistics plan for operation of H Beam Welding Machine, including raw materials coming in, the finished workpiece sent out, the internal hoist and flipping of H Beam by means of traveling crane, as well as location of H Beam Submerged Arc Welding Machine control board and SAW power supply.
1) As we discussed before, as a core equipment in the process technology of welding H Beam and T Beam production, LHC, LHT, and LHA H Beam Submerged Arc Welding Machine are used in automatic and semi automatic H Beam Production Line, as well as T Beam Production Line;
2) Besides, LHT T frame H Beam Welding Machine can also be deployed in BOX Beam Production Line;
1) During manufacture of welding H Beam and T Beam, these equipment should be worked together with H Beam Welding Machine, to deliver eligible finished steel structure working parts: CNC Strip Plate Cutting Machine, H Beam Assembly Machine, H Beam Straightening Machine, 60°/90°/180° Overturning Rack, Steel Conveyor, and Beam End Face Milling Machine;
2) In broader sense, Edge Milling Machine, Edge Rounding Machine and Plate Butt Joint Welding Machine are also the important equipment for production of H Beam, T Beam, and BOX Beam;
3) The application of LHG/ LHD dedicated use Gantry Welding Machine needs the support of Welding Fixture;
4) H Beam Assembly Welding Straightening Integral Machine produces welding H Beam T Beam same as H Beam Welding Machine, but not for heavy duty workpiece with more than one pass of welding seam.