1) Welding Fixture is for positioning and fixing workpieces during manual and or automatic welding, so that welding can be performed in the most reasonable and comfortable position for operator, and eligible welding quality can be got accordingly;
2) In this respect, welding fixture has similar and overlapping function with Welding Positioner. The difference between welding fixture and Welding Positioner lies in: Due to the structure of workpiece, welding fixture has more complicated design than Welding Positioner in terms of securing workpieces;
3) Welding Fixture sees majority application in batch production, applied in various types of production lines, in Vehicle Industry, Engineering Machinery, Automobile Industry, etc.
1) Hobbing Cutter, the other name is Rolling Shear Beveling Machine, is for making welding groove on small to medium thickness metal plate, by means of the high speed revolution of cutter blade;
2) So, Hobbing Cutter has similar function as Edge Milling Machine and Flame Triple Cutting Machine;
3) This Rolling Shear Beveling Machine has capability of making beveling in the angular range of 25°~ 45°, on materials of carbon steel/ 16Mn, etc. Depending on tensile strength of workpiece material, the max. thickness that can be processed in this Rolling Shear Beveling Machine is up to 20mm.
1) As can be seen from its photos, this product of Hobbing Cutter has compact size and simple structure. Correspondingly, its operation and maintenance are easy and simple;
2) Besides, compared with Edge Milling Machine and Triple Flame Cutitng Machine, the other advantage of Rolling Shear Beveling Machine is its lower purchase cost, and lower running cost;
3) Beveling speed in Hobbing Cutter is fairly high (Around 3000 mm/min.), and the cutting kerf on metal plate after machined in Hobbing Cutter does not need trimming off slag.
| Model of Rolling Shear Beveling |
|Plate Tension Stress δb (N/mm2)|| ＜400/ ＞400~500/ |
|Plate Material||Q235/ Q345/ 1Cr18Ni9TiQ|
|Bevel Width W||20 mm/ 16 mm / 12 mm|
|Small Plate Chamfering Speed||2900 / 3100/ 3400 mm/min.|
|Plate Max. thickness h||40 mm|
|Bevel Angle Range α||25° ~ 55°|
|Min. Blunt Size e||2 mm|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||1240 x 940 x 1500 mm|
|Motor model Y112M-4||4KW/ 1440 rpm|
|Main Shaft Revolving Speed||7.7 rpm|
|Diameter of Milling Tool||φ200 mm|
1) Here the description of “Heavy duty” is on the basis of comparison with XBJ/ SXBJ series Edge Milling Machine: Mainly referring to the aspect of edge milling efficiency;
2) Working principle of Heavy duty Edge Milling Machine is illustrated below:
3) As can be seen from above, in this kind of heavy duty Edge Milling Machine, the metal plate travels through the machine in high edge milling speed (3000~ 5000 mm/min.), which is 4~5 times that of the XBJ/ SXBJ series Edge Milling Machine;
4) Besides, with both sides installed with 55kW milling head in the main body of heavy duty Edge Milling Machine, compared with 7.5/9.5kW milling head in XBJ/ SXBJ series, both sides of metal plate can be edge milled with one time stroke in this Heavy duty Edge Milling Machine.
|Max. Edge Milling Length (mm)||No restriction|
|Power of Milling Head||55kW x 2|
|Plate Thickness||12∼50 mm|
|Edge Milling Speed|| 3000∼5000mm/min. |
（VFD, Inverter Control）
|Idle Speed||5000 mm/min.|
1) This is a set of special design and produced Special Welding Positioner, applied in precision welding of precision workpiece: Plasma welding and or electron beam welding, on strictly controlled mandrel rod;
2) Judging on its task, this Special Welding Positioner can be either attributed as Welding Fixture, or Welding Positioner.
1) Although with compact size, to get precise and extensive range of workpiece revolution, this Special Welding Positioner is equipped with servo motor for its revolving action;
2) Based on length of mandrel rod, the 3-claw chuck for clamping workpiece can be moved along the entire length of Special Welding Positioner base bed, which is manipulated with handwheel, and guided with high precision linear guiderail.
|Workpiece Diameter Scope||6 ~ 150 mm|
|Workpiece Thickness||≦ 1 mm|
| 6mm Dia. Workpiece Revolution |
| 150mm Dia. Workpiece Revolution |
|Workpiece Revolution Speed Range||0.12 ~ 6 rpm.|
1) Rolling Boring Machine is for the purpose of machining internal surface of hollow cylinder body or tubes, in the form of forward rolling and backward boring of machine tool. It is an indispensable equipment in Cylinder Facilities;
2) During work of the Rolling Boring Machine, the workpiece is clamped onto a fixture. The machining tool is installed opposing it, with the spindle in the same circle center as the workpiece;
3) By means of the high speed revolution of spindle, the machining tool is first sent in, then retreated out of the internal hole of workpiece.
| Rectify Roundness of the Cylinder |
|Surface Hardness||HV ≥ 4°|
|Roughness Degree||Ra < 0.2|