1) Advantages of Wuxi JACK BOX Beam Production Line;
2) Finished workpiece from BOX Beam Production Machine of BOX Beam Production Line;
3) Process technology route of production in BOX Beam Production Line;
4) General layout of BOX Beam Production Line;
5) Main BOX Beam Production Machine and its Usage in BOX Beam Production Line;
2. By checking this web page, customers and anyone who have interest on BOX Beam Production Line can have a plain and quick review on this important type of Steel Structure Production Line, after 5~ 10 minutes of reviewing;
3. This web page is originated from report slides of “Brief Review on Wuxi JACK BOX Beam Production Line”.
1. BOX Beam Production Line is a kind of very important Steel Structure Production Line, for producing welding BOX Beam;
2. BOX Beam is a kind of important steel structure component, for building up High Rises, and various large scale heavy duty Steel Structure Construction;
1) Cross section of welding BOX Beam is from 300mm x 300mm to 1500mm x 1500mm;
2) Length of welding BOX Beam is from 3m to 12m;
3) Max. weight of single piece of welding BOX Beam can be up to 20 Ton/ piece;
4) Wall thickness of welding BOX Beam is from 16mm to 80mm;
2. So, BOX Beam Production Line is a genuine sense of heavy duty Steel Structure Production Line;
3. Design sketch of the welding BOX Beam in this page of Slides also gives detailed information on distribution, types and dimensions of welding seams on it.
1) The workshop floor for installation and laying of BOX Beam Production Line is 3200m2: 133m length by 24m width;
2) The 24m width workshop is divided into two bays, with 3m width foot walk in the middle;
1) The 1st set of BOX Beam Production Machine: CNC-CG4000 CNC Strip Plate Cutting Machine is installed individually, followed with UZ12 Baffle Assembly Machine;
2) The remaining 5 types of BOX Beam Production Machine, from assembling to Overturning Equipment to BOX Beam Welding Machine, are deployed in sequence at the other bay of the workshop;
3. The workpiece manufacture and flow through the entire BOX Beam Production Line is fulfilled automatically.
Same as H Beam Production Line, BOX Beam Production Line also starts with steel plate cutting for raw material preparation.
1) As shown in the photo of this slides, the GZ12 Baffle Assembly Machine is in essence a kind of semi-automatic operated fitting up and welding fixture;
2) Design sketch and photo of assembled baffles are also pasted in this Slides.
1) With this machine, the 4 pieces of baffles are assembled and tack welded together with 4 pieces of side plates, to make the workpiece first turned into U Beam, then into BOX Beam;
2) The illustration on U Beam BOX Beam assembly steps implemented in BOX Beam Production Line, and finished BOX Beam are pasted in this page of slides.
1) According to BOX Beam production process technology, after its assembling, the BOX Beam needs to be back welded by means of CO2 gas shielded welding;
1) Considering the large size and heavy weight of BOX Beam, its flipping and conveying should be completed by means of automatic running hydraulic drive flipping equipment;
2) These logistics units relieve operators of the BOX Beam Production Line from dangerous and toilful job of workpiece turning;
3) Hydraulic 60°/ 90°/ 180° Overturning Equipment, Steel Conveyor, and Chain type Overturning Equipment are applied in all types of Steel Structure Production Line.
1) Position: Electroslag welding is the second type of welding operation performed in BOX Beam Production Line, following CO2 back welding, and preceding SAW finished welding;
2) Function: This step is for welding the internal baffles inside the assembled BOX Beam, which is difficult to access directly by means of conventional welding method;
3) Classification: There are two types of electroslag welding in BOX Beam Production Line: The consuming wire type, and electrode type. Of which, currently, the consuming wire type electroslag BOX Beam Welding Machine has wider application;
4) Workpiece: This page of Slides also indicates illustration on explode sketch and completed workpiece from electroslag BOX Beam Welding Machine in the BOX Beam Production Line.