1) This Z series H Beam Assembly Machine is used for assembling two pieces of flange and one piece of web into the shape of “H” or “I”, and perform tack welding (or called CO2 tack welding) to strengthen the structure of the assembled H Beam at the same time. In this sense, it should have the full name of H Beam Assembly and Tack Welding Machine, or I Beam Assembly Machine;
2) We mention “T Beam H Beam”, because during welding H Beam production, first the workpiece is produced into T Beam, then, with the 2nd piece of flange, made into H Beam. So, it can be also applied as T Beam Assembly Machine;
3) In the process technology of welding T Beam and H Beam production, H Beam Assembly and Tack Welding Machine is the first set of core H Beam Production Machine. The other two critical equipment following it involved is LHA and LHC and T series H Beam Submerged Arc Welding Machine, together with HYJ and YTJ series H Beam Flange Straightening Machine.
1) Depending on height of H Beam web (The “h” value in the below sketch) produced, the Z series Automatic H Beam Assembly Machine (T Beam Assembly Machine) has three standard models of Z15, Z18, Z20;
a) Self Alignment type Automatic H Beam Assembly Machine, which means both sides of web is aligned with flanges in the form of in phase PLC control;
b) Manual Alignment type H Beam Assembly Machine, which means one side of web is clamped, and the other side is aligned with flange by means of manual turning leadscrew;
a) Automatic tack welding type H Beam Assembly Machine (T Beam Assembly Machine), which means the CO2 tack welding is controlled and performed with CO2 welding power supply;
b) Manual tack welding type H Beam Assembly and Tack Welding Machine, which means the CO2 tack welding is performed by operator.
This section of product family introduction on Z series H Beam Assembly and Tack Welding Machine will cover the subject of:
1) Full range of standard models Z15, Z18, Z20 H Beam Assembly Machine (T Beam Assembly Machine);
2) With assembling way of self alignment and manual alignment respectively;
3) With CO2 tack welding of automatic and manual manner respectively;
4) Structure, working units, and function of the H Beam Assembly Machine;
5) Working mode, logic control, service and maintenance of the H Beam Assembly and Tack Welding Machine;
6) Operation and put into use of the H Beam Assembly Machine (T Beam Assembly Machine);
7) CO2 welding power supply of the H Beam Assembly and Tack Welding Machine;
8) Advantage and business benefits of the H Beam Assembly Machine.
Customer can choose the model and or tailor made Wuxi JACK H Beam Assembly and Tack Welding Machine of best match based on your request and condition.