Views: 9888 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-06 Origin: Site
Welding rotator is kind of automatic equipment for performing circumferential seam welding on cylindrical parts. It has synonyms of Welding Roller Bed, Welding Turning Roll, etc.;
a) Welding rotator uses the friction force generated between the cylindrical workpiece and the active Turning Roller to drive the cylindrical workpiece into rotation, so as to complete the welding and other action such as assembly, painting on the cylindrical workpiece;
b) By adjusting the center distance of the Turning Roller in the Welding Roller Bed, Welding Rotator is applicable for cylinders of different diameters;
The welding speed on the cylindrical workpiece can be adjusted by adjusting rotation speed of the active Welding Turning Roll on the welding rotator. During the working period of the Welding Roller Bed, the welding rotator should always be kept on the same axis so that the workpiece will not be deformed and slipped when rotating;
The adjustable welding rotator has three types:
a) The HGK series Manual turning screw adjustable Welding Rotator;
b) The HLK series Manual operating Bolt displacement Welding Rotator;
c) The HGZ electric Self Adjusting Welding Rotator;
1) What are the structural characteristics of the Welding Rotator?
2) What is the working principle of the Welding Rotator?
3) How to maintain the Welding Rotator?
1) The welding rotator can be combined flexibly according to the weight and length of the cylindrical workpiece, which is convenient and easy to use:
2) The weld rotator automatically adjusts the center distance of the Welding Turning Roll within the specified range, suitable for cylindrical workpiece of different diameters. The cylindrical workpiece is placed stably on the Welding Roller Bed;
3) The welding rotator is driven with a A.C. motor, controlled with inverter, realizing smooth revolving velocity regulation, gaining a wide range of stable welding speed for the workpiece;
4) Its combined Turning Roller is integrated from steel and rubber Welding Turning Roll, with merits of smooth transmission, high friction, and long using life;
5) During working of the Welding Roller Bed, Welding Turning Roll exert proper pressure on the workpiece, which can avoid cold work hardening on the working surface.
1) The welding rotator relies on the free swing of the Welding Roller Bed to automatically adjust the center distance of the Turning Roller within the specified range, which is suitable for cylindrical workpiece of different diameters;
2) The cylindrical workpiece is placed smoothly on the Welding Roller Bed of the Welding Rotator;
3) Driven with a set of A.C. motor, managed with a set of A.C. inverter, and operated with the turning knob on the operating panel of the Welding Rotator, the continuous revolving speed regulation is fulfilled in wide range and stable running;
4) The welding rotator has strong applicability and is widely used across the industry;
5) The welding rotator adopts with combined Turning Roller of steel wheels which are covered with rubber. In this way, the transmission of the Welding Roller Bed is stable, the friction force of the Welding Turning Roll is large, and the service life of the Weld Rotator is long;
6) The Weld Rotator has a self-adjusting frame of Welding Roller Bed, which has a fixed number of Turning Roller.
1) Check and remove the obstacles on the surface of the Welding Turning Roll before welding;
2) Only the qualified and specialized operator can operate the Welding Roller Bed;
3) Do not touch the Turning Roller when the welding rotator is in working;
4) Set up maintenance plan on the Welding Rotator based on suggestion from Wuxi JACK;
5) The Welding Roller Bed should be lubricated through the oil cap on the bearing cover. When using the Weld Rotator for the first time, you need to remove the gear guard and apply a proper amount of grease to the gear. Sodium-based grease is recommended for the Welding Rotator;
6) In the process of using the welding rotator, foreign matter is strictly prohibited from falling into the gear of the welding rotator;
7) It is the responsibility of each manufacturer to produce a welding rotator that meets the national and industrial standards, to ensure the safety and health of operator.
1) Wuxi JACK Technology Co., Ltd. Has set up and implemented a complete set of strict quality assurance system on all our products, including Welding Rotator;
2) If you are interest on the Welding Rotator business, you can consider our superior quality and cost-effective products.
LINCOLN, PowerWaveACDC1000S CN.pdf
LINCOLN, POWERPLUS 1000HD & Rover Tractor EN.pdf
LINCOLN, POWER WAVE STT MODULE EN.pdf
LINCOLN, POWER WAVE ACDC 1000SD MAXsa & Cruiser EN.pdf
LINCOLN, NA-5 EN.pdf
LINCOLN, NA-3S & NA-4 EN.pdf
LINCOLN, InvertecSTT-II CN.pdf
LINCOLN, IdealArcDC-1500 CN.pdf
LINCOLN, IdealArcDC-1000 CN.pdf
LINCOLN, IdealArcDC-600 CN.pdf
LINCOLN, IdealArcAC-1200 CN.pdf
LINCOLN, IDEALARC DC-1500 EN.pdf
LINCOLN, IDEALARC DC-1000 EN.pdf
LINCOLN, IDEALARC AC-1200 EN.pdf
Lincoln Manual, ROVER including RCH-1 EN.pdf
Lincoln Manual, PP1000 HD EN.pdf
Lincoln Manual, NA-5.pdf
Lincoln Manual, NA-3 NA-4.pdf
LINCOLN, IDEALARC AC-1200 EN.pdf
Lincoln Manual, DC-1000 IM420.pdf