Views: 999 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-16 Origin: Site
In June 2022, a set of LHD1500 Pipe Longitudinal Welding Machine for backing was delivered from Wuxi JACK, to customer site of TianShui TianLi Special Pipe Co., Ltd. TianShui TianLi is a renowned and well-established state-owned company in China, in the field of Oil and Gas Pipeline Production. Established in the year of 2000, TianShui TianLi is the first class enterprise in Oil Gas Pipeline Industry. To be selected as equipment supplier on Pipe Longitudinal Seam Welding Machine for Tianshui TianLi, fully demonstrates capability of Wuxi JACK, and recognition from professional customers.
Application of large diameter longitudinal seam welding pipe and related Pipe Longitudinal Welding Machine;
Outline on process technology of longitudinal seam welding pipe production, and involved Pipe Welding Machine;
Technical requirement on Pipe Longitudinal Back Welding Machine;
Technical specialty and advantages of Wuxi JACK Pipe Longitudinal Back Welding Machine
1) Large Diameter Longitudinal Seam Welding Pipe refers to steel pipe with specifications of: Diameter range Φ500~ 1500mm, thickness 12~25.4 mm, and length 6 ~ 12m, which is widely used in deployment of oil and natural gas pipeline;
2) The official name of Large Diameter Longitudinal Seam Welding Pipe refers to that, the manufacture of these pipe is completed by several steps of different longitudinal welding, which involves operation of series of different Pipe Welding Machine, especially Pipe Longitudinal Welding Machine;
3) One of the most famous projects adopting these pipes are China West to East Gas Transmission in the beginning of Millennium.
Generally speaking, there are several major steps in production of longitudinal seam welding pipe, by means of different types of Pipe Longitudinal Welding Machine:
1) Steel plate welding groove making: With Edge Milling Machine;
2) Steel plate pre-bend into half round: With 2000Ton Press Brake;
3) Pipe formed into shape and CO2 tack welding: With Tack Pipe Welding Machine;
4) Pipe CO2 back welding: With Pipe Longitudinal Back Welding Machine;
5) Pipe finished SAW (Submerged arc welding): With Internal and External Pipe Welding Machine respectively.
The Pipe Back Welding Machine we discuss in this blog, is the equipment finishing the task in the 4th step.
Back welding is the intermediate step between tack welding and finished welding, which should meet the requirement of:
1) Strong welding seam generated --- This should be accomplished with continuous CO2 welding in the Pipe Longitudinal Welding Machine, which features in high IK value;
2) Broad width of welding seam --- This should be accomplished with use of welding swing unit into the Pipe Longitudinal Welding Machine, in the swing width scope of 0~ 35mm.
These 2 points are also the specific technical requirement on the LHD1500 Pipe Back Welding Machine Wuxi JACK produced for Tianshui TianLi.
As an experienced professional supplier in Welding Equipment industry, Wuxi JACK has accumulated rich experience in designing and manufacturing various types of Pipe Welding Machine, including specifically purpose Pipe Longitudinal Seam Welding Machine. For this set of LHD1500 Pipe Longitudinal Back Welding Machine, it can be summarized into below several points of:
This set of Pipe Longitudinal Back Welding Machine adopts with classical structure of gantry moving in Welding Equipment, shown as below:
a) During working, workpiece (The welding pipe) is laid on V-shape supporting racks along its whole length, with welding seam facing upward in the position of 12 o’clock;
b) The welding torch is installed on overhead beam of moving gantry. In the period of Pipe Back Welding Machine running, the gantry moves along the 15m long rails in welding speed, fulfilling back welding along longitudinal seam of the pipe at the same time;
The 500A CO2 GMAW welding power supply and welding swing unit equipped in this Pipe Back Welding Machine is purchased from famous suppliers with superior quality in the industry:
A series of measures are taken in this Pipe Longitudinal Back Welding Machine, to make sure its consistent top grade welding quality:
a) Welding torch movement is managed with leaning rollers, and guided with precise rectangular rail:
b) During welding process in the Pipe Longitudinal Seam Welding Machine, welding torch position is guided and confirmed with light spot emitted from laser generator, and adjusted by means of high accuracy cross slides:
c) During welding period of the Pipe Longitudinal Seam Welding Machine, movement of its gantry frame is in the mode of double drive, with speed controlled with inverter, and shown in digital display:
d) To prevent the continuously running CO2 welding torch from overheating, the welding torch is equipped with cooling water circulating system and tank, guaranteeing durable operation of the Pipe Longitudinal Seam Welding Machine:
To protect working staff from being harmed with the strong arc light and noise generated in the process of CO2 welding, the welding torch is shielded with red curtain, in this LHD1500 Pipe Longitudinal Back Welding Machine.