Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-22 Origin:Site
With the continuous optimization of electrical welding equipment, the required welding manipulator is also changing. There are more and more models. Different industries need to use similar operation racks. However, they need to be designed in many aspects during production. It has certain practicability. Judging from the current development of the industry, the demand for a welding manipulator is still very high, especially some products that can be adjusted and have better operability are very popular.
l Design requirements for a welding manipulator
l the main structure of the welding manipulator
l Does the welding manipulator have development prospects?
(1) The overall structure of the welding manipulator should be light and compact, which is convenient for processing, installation, and disassembly.
(2) The welding manipulator is mainly used for plate fixing and pipe fixing. The design of the welding manipulator should consider how to fix the 4 space positions of the plate butt and the 3 space positions of the pipe butt.
(3) According to the requirements of the examination regulations, the barrier tube can be added or not added when the tube is connected, and the barrier tube position is cross or straight. Therefore, the design of the welding manipulator should consider the installation position and detachability of the barrier tube.
(4) Argon-filling protection is required for the inside of the alloy tube during argon arc welding. Therefore, the design should consider how to fill the tube with argon and how to seal and prevent diffusion.
The main body of the welding manipulator is composed of a base, a pillar, an adjustable plate, and across. The first three parts are fixed by welding, and the cross and the adjustable plate are fixed by bolts. The main functions and design requirements of the welding manipulator are as follows.
(1) The center of gravity of the entire welding manipulator of the base, the main body is steel plate, which is used to stabilize the welding manipulator, so the base needs a certain weight to avoid the accident of tilting and overturning due to the excessive weight of the weldment after the installation of the weldment.
(2) The pillar supports the entire welding manipulator, and the main body is a steel pipe. The purpose is to fix the weldment at a certain height and facilitate welding.
(3) The adjustable plate is located on the upper part of the welding manipulator, the main body is a steel plate processed as required, and there are detachable holes for fixing to facilitate the installation of weldments in different spatial positions.
From a long-term perspective, as long as the industry needs to use metal, a similar welding manipulator will be used. The quality of welding directly affects the overall quality of the welding manipulator, and the practicality of the operation frame will also lead to the speed of product production. So with the continuous changes of society, as long as it can keep up with the market demand, the operating rack is definitely in demand by the market, so the overall development prospects are quite good and it is worth investing in.
The development history of welding manipulators and other welding machines such as welding positioner reflects the progress and development of the world. If you want to know more, please click on https://www.wxjack.com/