Views: 6743 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-15 Origin: Site
1) Welding Rotator, the common seen other name is Welding Roller Bed, Welding Turning Roll, refers to a device that drives the circular and simple weldment to rotate utilizing the friction force between the weldment and the active Turning Roller;
The self adjusting weld rotator is suitable for the welding of round cylinders and can be adjusted according to the size of the cylinder. There are a variety of specifications for users to choose from, and the large tonnage heavy duty Welding Rotator can be designed and manufactured on behalf of the customer;
The adjustable Welding Roller Bed has three types: Manual screw adjustable, manual bolt displacement, and electric skateboard displacement of Welding Turning Roll. By adjusting the center distance of the welding rotator, it is suitable for process cylinders of different diameters.
1) What is a HGZ Self Adjusting welding rotator?
2) What is an HGK and HLK Adjustable welding rotator?
3) What is the wide wheel welding rotator?
1) The adjustable Weld Rotator consists of two sets of main and auxiliary Welding Roller Bed, namely, the active Welding Roller Bed and the passive Welding Roller Bed;
2) In the HGZ Self Adjusting series of Welding Rotator, the active and passive Welding Roller Bed each have four pieces of Welding Turning Roller;
3) The Welding Turning Roll in this welding rotators are made of an inner iron core and an outer rubber structure. Durable, no vibration during use;
4) The operation of the active Welding Roller Bed is synchronously driven by the speed regulating motor through three worm gear boxes, and the inverter speed regulating controller realizes step-less speed change during revolving of the Welding Turning Roller;
5) In self Adjusting Welding Rotator, the mechanical transmission noise is low, and the workpiece rotation is stable, keeping the workpiece rotation linear speed withing the range of 5-70m/h (Infinitely variable speed);
6) Each group of the clamp shaped Welding Roller Bed automatically adjusts within a certain range of the workpiece diameter. At the minimum diameter, for each group of the clamp shaped Welding Roller Bed, the lower Welding Turning Roll of the welding rotator are on the same horizontal line (Welding rotators of different tonnages have different working ranges);
7) The working range of the welding rotator of each tonnage shall not exceed the maximum diameter size.
1) An adjustable welding rotator is a displacement Welding Roller Bed that drives the weldment to rotate with the help of the friction between the active Welding Turning Roll and the weldment;
2) Only one Welding Turning Roll part of the adjustable welding rotator is the active Welding Roller Bed, and the other Welding Roller Bed is the driven roller part;
3) The driving Welding Roller Bed of the Welding Rotator adopts a variable frequency speed regulating motor (Inverter), and the Welding Turning Roller part is dragged through a motor reducer, which in turn the weldment is driven to perform welding rotation;
4) The adjustment of the distance between the Welding Roller Bed in each set of the welding rotator is done manually, and according to the weldment conditions, using positioning bolts for securing the Weld Rotator.
1) The wide wheel welding rotator is designed and manufactured according to the user's requirements. The Welding Turning Roller are divided into the two sub group of Self Adjusting and Adjustable welding rotators;
2) The imported frequency converter realizes step-less speed regulation of the Welding Roller Bed in the Welding Rotator, gaining the advantages of wide speed range, large starting torque, high precision, low transmission noise, and stable working rotation of the Welding Rotator;
3) The manual control box of the Welding Rotator is simple and reliable to operate and has a linkage interface in the electric control cabinet, which can be connected with the operating machine control system to realize linkage operation between Welding Rotator and broad range of external equipment, of which two of the frequent seen are Welding Manipulator and Welding Positioner;
4) In this way, the welding rotator is widely used for manual welding and automatic welding of non-ferrous metal cylinders across the industry.
1) Wuxi JACK Technology Co., Ltd has rich experience and advanced technical strength in developing a variety of welding rotator, and implement a complete quality assurance system to maintain top grade quality of Welding Roller Bed, including conducting a lot of tests before leaving the factory to ensure the quality;
2) These welding rotator not only have a broad loading capacity, but also have strong endurance. If you are interested on the Welding Rotator business, you can consider using our cost effective and superior products of Welding Rotator.
LINCOLN, PowerWaveACDC1000S CN.pdf
LINCOLN, POWERPLUS 1000HD & Rover Tractor EN.pdf
LINCOLN, POWER WAVE STT MODULE EN.pdf
LINCOLN, POWER WAVE ACDC 1000SD MAXsa & Cruiser EN.pdf
LINCOLN, NA-5 EN.pdf
LINCOLN, NA-3S & NA-4 EN.pdf
LINCOLN, InvertecSTT-II CN.pdf
LINCOLN, IdealArcDC-1500 CN.pdf
LINCOLN, IdealArcDC-1000 CN.pdf
LINCOLN, IdealArcDC-600 CN.pdf
LINCOLN, IdealArcAC-1200 CN.pdf
LINCOLN, IDEALARC DC-1500 EN.pdf
LINCOLN, IDEALARC DC-1000 EN.pdf
LINCOLN, IDEALARC AC-1200 EN.pdf
Lincoln Manual, ROVER including RCH-1 EN.pdf
Lincoln Manual, PP1000 HD EN.pdf
Lincoln Manual, NA-5.pdf
Lincoln Manual, NA-3 NA-4.pdf
LINCOLN, IDEALARC AC-1200 EN.pdf
Lincoln Manual, DC-1000 IM420.pdf